It is our commitment to organize conference every year on the eve of Gita Jayanti to spread the message of Yogeshwara SriKrishna (Krishnam Vande JagatGurum) and VishwaGuru VedaBhumi Bharat. Vedic Virtual Vidyapeeth and InterContinental Vedic Hindu VirtualRishikulam (OPC) Pvt. Ltd with the support of other organizations have played vital role in popularizing the Vedic Hindu knowledge system around the globe Since 2013. We done significant research work on Vedic Sciences, Tantric Sciences and especially on Vedic Microbiology. The conference is one of the key tools in spreading the knowledge where the conglomeration of resource persons in the field of Vedas / Vedic sciences share their knowledge. Vedic Virtual Vidyapeeth has so far published 4 books and in this conference many more books will be launched.
EXPECTED AUDIENCES / PAPER PRESENTERS
संस्कृत-वैदिक विज्ञान की पुरातन भाषा
Spiritual Heritage of India, Evolution of Tantra, Tantric Civilization, What is Tantra, Etymology, Rationale underlying composition of Tantra, Antiquity of Tantra, Place of origin of Tantra, Number of Tantras, Classification, Contents of Tantra-An overview, Tantic lexicons, Tantra in Sanskrit Literature, Author of Tantras and Commentaries
Five Kosas or Sheaths, Nadi, Chakras, Kundalini etc
Para, Pashyanti, Madhyama, Vaikhari, etc
Meaning of Chakra, SriVidya & SriChakra, Structure of SriChakra, Pattern of SriChakra, etc.
Spiritual / Yogic Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body, Chakra System, Ida-Pingala-Sushumna, Kundalini, AntahKaran, Atma/Soul, Siddhi/ Spiritual Powers,
Moksha, Personal Spiritual Experiences, Yantra-Mantra for Spiritual evolution & enlightenment etc. Spiritual Places, Siddhapeeths, Shaktipeets etc.
Maharshi VedVyas International Virtual Vedic University, भारतINDIA
Vedic Microbiology Virtual University, भारतINDIA
International Association of Vedic Hindu Universities.
Association of Vedic Virtual Universities.
Shesha Vedic Sciences, JAPAN
Maharishi Aatreya Foundation, NEPAL
Hinducentrum Sevadham, The NETHERLANDS
Goloka Yoga Ashram, URUGUAY
Ayusha, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Intercontinental Vedic Hindu VirtualRishiKulam,भारतINDIA
Vedic Virtual Vidyapeeth (Trust), भारतINDIA
SagiRaju Foundation, Andhra Pradesh, भारतINDIA
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING THE SPEECH/CONFERENCE PAPER:
Participation in the WORLD VEDIC 3-CONFERENCES 2023 is restricted to registered delegates and invited speakers.
4. Introduction to the subject: Mentioning objectives, linking with present theme of the conference, self-aware observations, assumptions of the study, working hypothesis, background materials.
5. Analysis: This section should contain the core of your original contribution. The authors can use main headings and sub-heading to structure the writing. Bullet items, tables, graphs, pictures should be used where appropriate to enhance the quality of writing.
6. Synthesis: This section should contain a summary of the research findings. Please include the importance and methodology of including this material in education curriculum.
7. If your paper is a part of an ongoing research include investigations in progress and plans for future.
8. VedoGraphy or References: List resource material used in your investigations
9. Acknowledgement: This is optional. The authors may offer a few words of gratitude to the one who inspired him/her to get involved in this endeavor.